[vlc] "Shall we redistribute VLC/VideoLAN media player software's to all our customers in CD/DVD media"

Mahendra Kumar Mahendra.Kumar at delta.co.in
Mon Aug 23 12:44:36 CEST 2010

Hi

  Shall we redistribute VLC/VideoLAN media player software's to all our
customers in CD/DVD media format for free of cost.

Thanks & Regards

Mahendra

+91-98118-03969

http://www.deltadisplays.com <http://www.deltadisplays.com/>

DISCLAIMER:
This email message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be priviledged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments immediately. Any dissemination, use, printing or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. Delta Group Companies in India shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. Delta Group Companies in India does not guarantee that this communication has maintained the integrity and is free of viruses, interceptions or interferences. Further Delta Group Companies in India shall not be liable for unauthorized commitments made by the sender unless it is backed by proper legal documentation