[vlc] .MOV Audio Issues

Alvise Maffei maffei.alvise at alice.it
Mon Aug 23 16:41:44 CEST 2010

Hi Rob
I have the same problem and in november 2009 I received the answer that you can see in the mail attached. This didn't help me because I can't understand what " command line interface:  # vlc --sout-all --sout '#display'   " means: if you will be able to solve the problem let me know how!
Yours sincerely
Alvise