[vlc] Questions for Streaming Server & VLC media Player

배상원 swbae at cistch.com
Tue Dec 7 11:57:46 CET 2010

Hi, My name is SangWon,Bae from CISTECH in S.Korea.
We are a broadcasting solutions and system provider in Korea.
I'm sending an e-mail to ask about VLC Player & Stream.  Now, we are looking for streaming server for music streaming service.
We are planning to build streaming service that constructed with two streaming servers and OS will be Windows 2008 R2 Server Edition.
Our system requirements are below.

a. We are planning to use MP2[MPEG-2 Audio(includes extensions to MP3)] audio file format.
   There are MP2 files only in our server storage(Only wav and MP2 file), so we need to provide streaming service by using MP2 files.
b. We need on-line music player to supports streaming services via internet networks.
    No matter what the OS is, the player should be available both windows and Mac.
    The  on-line music player should contains basic functions.(Ex. Equalizer, Play, Pause, ..etc..)
If you have solutions, services, or any products that satisfy our requirements above, please let us know and it would
be great if we can get price list or quote for your solutions.
Also, please let us know if there are any restriction or license issues to use your solution.
Thank you very much for your concern in advance.
Best regard,
Sangwon bas
swbae at cistch.com
CISTECH