[vlc] No display!

Arioch the_Arioch at nm.ru
Sat Dec 11 16:11:47 CET 2010

В письме от Thu, 09 Dec 2010 01:33:30 +0300, AJ <skylar at nedernet.net>
сообщал:

> Downloaded and installed VLC for Win XP with no apparent difficulty.
> Attempted to play video files. Control panel appeared and sound track
> played, but there was no video display. Adjusting preferences - e.g.:
> attempting to "zoom" or choosing "Fullscreen" - made no difference.
> Before I give up and uninstall the application, can you suggest what
> else I might try?

i don't exactly understand what means "no video display" yet u may try:

1) try other files, with different video codec
2) try preferences, advanced mode - select different video output (openGL
DirectX 3D, DirectX 2D, GDI, ASCII-Art ;-) etc - with stop|start file
after change)
3) try video settings - brightness, contrast, color saturation, etc. Thats
mainmenu Tools / effects and filters / video effects

--
Написано в почтовом клиенте браузера Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/