[vlc] VLC users survey

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 16 21:41:12 CET 2010

On 16 December 2010 20:06, Joe Walters <yardbird at fastq.com> wrote:

> On 15, 2010Jan, at 3:59 PM, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
>
>> Dear users and VLC community,
>>

>> Do you want to help the VLC project?
>>

>> Just answer this quick anonymous survey, so the VLC developers can know you better and improve VLC for you.
>>> http://goo.gl/oTISI
> I tried. However, every time I clicked on Continue you said that I'd missed answering a required question.
>
> I set a search for * and made sure I'd answered each. Still your program said I'd missed one or more required.
>
> Maybe it is an iCab versus your program problem?

I had a similar experience until I realised that one of the options
for something was 'Other' or something similar with a box to enter
what the 'other' was.  Unfortunately it was not sufficient to fill in
the text, I also had to check the box next to the text field.  Not
very clever on the part of the survey designer, or whoever wrote the
underlying s/w.

Colin