[vlc] Smartphone app

Arioch the_Arioch at nm.ru
Sat Dec 18 10:31:04 CET 2010

В письме от Fri, 17 Dec 2010 06:30:36 +0300, Shane n Sandi
<ssutton5 at cogeco.ca> сообщал:

> Hi I was wondering if VLC made a smartphone app. I only use this on my
> home computer and now I have the Sony Xperia x10 and need VLC.

That woud be not "Smartphone app", that would b exactly X10 app.

Making VLC for X10 (and for each other smartphone one by one) wuld be
harder, than making it for Windows/Linux
I do think, that only would happen, if you find X10 fans and ask the, to
make VLC-for-X10

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.videolan.vlc.general/17744
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.videolan.vlc.general/15061

Same goes for WinMo smartphones

I hope VLC team would put note about that in FAQ, since this question is
very recurring one

--
Написано в почтовом клиенте браузера Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/