[vlc] BUG

Lopper369 luckysob369 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 13:47:29 CET 2010

Sorry I could not find a section on your web site to report this but I also
really did not look all that hard.

Under *Video Settings*  *Display device* it will not let me pick a Display
device only Default.

I am running *Win7* and my second display is on a regular *AV cable* going
to a *TV* my *DirectX is up to date.*
*
*
just noticed it never tried it in the past have used VLC for 4 year's now
but never messed with settings to much because I mack it a habit to
reinstall windows every 2-3 month's because I am always testing new
program's and I Do tend to get virus's from doing so.

Don't get me wrong I think VLC is the best Media player out there and that
is the only reason I want to help you make it better it is free and the most
compatible for video file's I really don't use it for anything els but I
plan on testing out the encoding part of it.

You can E-Mail me back if you really feel the need to !!!

Keep up the good work VLC is the only Media Player I use to play video
file's

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!