[vlc] Compiling on OSX

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 9 18:20:22 CET 2010

On 09.02.2010, at 16:52, Adam Brown wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been running/compiling vlc.git on OS X for some time now.
> Yesterday though, when I updated my git tree and tried compiling the
> latest source, I get an error under "making all in macosx". The
> compiler cannot find the Sparkle header files. How can I bypass this
> or download/install Sparkle?

Just "make clean" in extras/contrib, bootstrap again in that folder and type "make". This will download a current version of our 3rd party libraries which includes the Sparkle framework on the Mac. Afterwards, you'll have to run bootstrap and configure in VLC's top directory again as well.

Best regards,

Felix

--
VideoLAN