[vlc] caps+del

Arndt Hein Arndt.Hein at gmx.net
Fri Jan 1 19:29:50 CET 2010

> I would rather not allow user to accidentally destroy their own files.

Happy new year 2010 :-),

I know this is not usual, but could I change Your mind if I spend some money to you? For example 50 €?

I would like delete files on drive permanently using "caps+del". To prevent accidentaly destroying of files by other users you could make it as a option in preferences. Please note: I am not member of your community or something like that, but a regular user. I prefer your work and I do not want to switch to realplayer or microsoft-products.

I need to "clean up" large collections of classical and modern music by deleting redundant or unwanted files. It is not usual to me to delete all the files via handwork.

Please find a solution that makes it easy to delete files in VLC-playlist. I am sure other users would not destroy files accidentally.

regards
Dipl. Psych. Arndt Hein
(Germany)