[vlc] Streaming Video

Lennart E. Long l.long1 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 15 22:58:02 CET 2010

Dear VideoLan team,

I have a web site using apache on a dedicated computer located at my lab in
the cellar.  I would like to stream home videos to my family through it.
Will VLC Media Player 1.0.3 Goldeneye accomplish that?  Can you please
briefly describe each step in accomplishing that?

My friend uses a program called Camtasia that seems to be successful in
doing that but it costs a lot.

Your help is appreciated.  Thanks.

Len

LENNART E. LONG
22 Abbott Road
Waltham, MA 02452-7840
781-894-3943 Office
781-249-5041 Cell
l.long1 at comcast.net

http://lenlong.dyndns.org <http://lenlong.dyndns.org/>
This electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. The information is
intended only for use by the recipient named above. If you have received
this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete the
electronic message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
contents of information received in error is strictly prohibited.