[vlc] Bug when using Spatializer in VLC ver. 1.0.3

Carl-Georg Madelung cg at cgmadelung.dk
Fri Jan 22 03:42:59 CET 2010

Hey There

When activating the spatializer under advanced in my VLC 1.0.3 and
saving all goes well, it works as intended. That is until VLC is
restarted, when my mashine has been closed. Then IF the left glider in
the spatializer has been moved, all hell brakes loose when the VLC is
started. It eats up all cpu resurces and jams the mashine, and can only
be solved using Joblist, terminate job.
When I just not touch the left slider in spatializer I am able to run
the spatializer, and to some extend use the other sliders, but only to
some extend. It's a bit sensitive.

Mashine: Acer Aspire 5315 Portable.
Vista Home edit. Danish lang.
1 GB ram.

You do not have to answer me as I have reinstalled and deleted the
troublesome parts of what made things go wrong, but i thought you might
want to know about it.
The rest of the player works fine it's my favourite.

Carl-Georg Madelung
Klostervej 29
8680 Ry
Denmark