[vlc] vlc error

Averlin Averlin the.averlin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 14:47:00 CET 2010

I have encountered a minor bug in the program. I have two monitors; when in
skins mode and I push the maximize button, it only maximizes to my primary
monitor instead of maximizing on the monitor that the program is active on -
it does not maximize on my second screen, instead leaping to my primary
monitor. I can get around this by entering fullscreen or by dragging the
application to the second monitor and then dragging the resize handle to
match the window size, but the program shouldn't jump from the second
monitor to the first just because I hit maximize. Just thought you should
know.

Mark McCabe
the.averlin at gmail.com