[vlc] VLC for Nokia N900

Vivek Dhabalia vivek5000 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 10:50:26 CEST 2010

Dear Sir,

I am a huge huge fan of VLC Player.

I wish to know if there is a VLC player available for Maemo5 platform for
the Nokia N900. As you are aware the default video player in N900 doesnt
have the option to stretch the video to full screen. Hence, VLC player
becomes very important to watch the video in 16:9 aspect ratio.

I have ready many articles about the availability of VLC player for N900.
But unfortunately I cannot find it anywhere. Also, the articles state that
VLC player which is available is highly unstable for N900.

Kindly confirm if there is a stable & proper polished version of VLC player
for N900.

How can I download the VLC player for my Nokia n900.

Thanking you for your help & support.

Regards,
Vivek D.