[vlc] Kudos

Felipe Hernandez felipehdez1b at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 04:42:38 CEST 2010

Guys,

I had these .avi videos that had given me trouble with EVERY other player I
have in my computer. There was some delay on it that would interrupt the
fun. After trying like 5 diff players, I said, maybe VLC can play it.
Indeed. (I see VLC more of a pro and reliable player, but i use mainly
quicktime for quick Family Guy views, etc.) I've had ur software for ab 3
years, and it does absolutely everything, even fix videos. I know i can
count on ur software for pretty much anything A/V. So, yea. Kudos! haha

--
Felipe Hernandez