[vlc] VLC Error Message

VCDrake vc.drake at wildflower.net
Sun Jul 11 02:34:33 CEST 2010

RE:  macosx qt doesn t support any appropriate chroma

Also, I'm sending this to more than one email address because I'm
unsure which one actually gets to you.  If they all do, I apologize for
sending more than one email.

Hi,

I've searched the forums and I've search Google, but I can't believe I
haven't found an answer to this error message:  macosx qt doesn t
support any appropriate chroma

Here's my specs:

VLC 0.8.6f
QuickTime Player 7.5.0

Mac OS X 10.3.9
Mac iBook 466 MHz PowerPC G3
576 MB SDRAM

Sony DCR-SX40 4GB Handycam Camcorder

Please let me know what I need to do.  I specifically chose VLC because
all over the Internet everyone said it would play MPEG files.

Thank you and take care.

Kind Regards,

Victoria Drake

http://studioeast.atspace.com