[vlc] biggest bug

Onygen Volga onygen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 19:56:47 CEST 2010

hello
\\	\\\\  where is VLC for Mobile \\\\	 \\

++++++++++++++++Bugs+++++++++++++++

1) the biggest bug in vlc is
when i move time line to left or right, the video convert to square
and damaged especialy with mkv  (are VLC hating MKV ) if this bug not
solved i cant use VLC as my default player

2) when the move stop and  i go to some next frame the video convert square

3) VLC crash after i drag and drop media file , and acutely it crash
all time unlike pervious version

4) when i go to set up associations window and selected wich type i
want to be used with VLC , VLC crashed

5) VLC have problem with VOB file
fisrt)  when i playing VOB file vlc show small line on video like  tv

second)  i have vob file i tested all application to luch it all app
play it as 17 second expect MPC
but VLC shown 17 but i can move time over the 17 second

third)  when i move cursor time line as example to 200 frame the time
go to 170 frame(time back little bitt)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Compare VLC with MPC

1) VLC not support GIF file unlike MPC

2) VLC is not support SWF unlike MPC

3) VLC is not so arrange , we should make VLC arrange like MPC or
better i can help if VLC want

5) every app created by GTK it take some time to launch for first time
, why and how we can solve this problem

6) the default skin of VLC is very classic and there are many beauty
skin on VLC site , i  hope i will see vlc later, with beauty default
skin

7) convert feature in VLC is not enough powerful and we dont have many option

8) VLC icon is not for media program (i think this icon for race games
and in my opinion who created this icon finished his project very
fast) and media file icon is like VLC icon and its not good VLC should
make another icon for media file with the type of file on the icon

9) there are no button in view list (always on top) we dont need it
just for video but we need it for audio too and even without audio

10 ) when i up the sound up to 100% the quality of audio is bad unlike
real player

11) make special part for convert media file

12 ) make VLC downloader for Video (like youtube)