[vlc] .ps files

Arioch the_Arioch at nm.ru
Tue Jul 20 07:57:16 CEST 2010

В письме от Mon, 19 Jul 2010 22:12:49 +0400, Jason Rexroat
<jtrexr2 at gmail.com> сообщал:

> I use VLC to view a video stream, and recorded a section of that stream
> using Convert/Save.

Doesn't this dialog allow to change format to everything, including AVI ?

> This file is apparently a .PS file, and it will not
> play in anything but VLC.

use MediaInfo.sf.net to determine format of fuile - probably container is
MPEG4 PS
Video and audio formats are to be determined too.

Then use free-codecs.net to get roper codecs for those.
AFAIR, Haali Splitter works with MPEG4 PS. KMPlayer and MPC-HC players can
use it to watch MPEG4 PS contained files.

--
Написано в почтовом клиенте браузера Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/