[vlc] VLC Media Player

Eric White eric-home at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jul 24 12:57:30 CEST 2010

I work in graphics animation.For years I have struggled with codecs to play my numerous video extensions.

By chance I came across VLC Media Player,this gives me all I ever wanted,and more.

I cannot understand why such fantastic software is free.Will it stop working after a period of time,will I be infected with a plague of Trojans.

If my concerns are unfounded,I feel I must thank you for this fantastic software,it makes Win Media Player look like third rate software

Regards