[vlc] Suggestion/ Request For Improving VLC Media Player

Siyal Khan siyal.khan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 20:02:48 CEST 2010

Hi, This Is My Second Email To You. I Have Already Sent You An Email
Regarding Some Questions Which Were Answered Very Well. I Have Been
Using VLC Media Player Since 2005 And This Is My Default Media Player
In Every PC In My Home And Office. I Have Also Recommended It To My
Friends & Colleagues And They Liked It As Well.

The Best Thing About This Media Player Is That It Is Very Light And
Very Easy To Install And Use. And Now It’s Latest Version VLC Media
Player 1.1.2 (The Luggage And Above) Can Play Real Player Media Files
(.rm Etc). Although It’s Compatible For Almost Every Program Yet I
Want You To Add A Feature (Add-On) Which Will Allow Us To Download
Videos From YouTube.com And Other Videos Related Websites, Directly
>From Our Web Browsers. The Same Which Was Offered By Real Player, A
Small Add-on Which Allows Us To Download Videos From YouTube.com And
And Other Videos Related Websites, Directly From Our Web Browsers.
Real Player Only Support 3 Web Browsers i.e Internet Explorer, Mozilla
Firefox And Google Chrome. But I Want You To Build An Add-On That
Should Support Many Famous Web Browsers Like Internet Explorer
(Version 7, 8  & 9), Mozilla Firefox (All Versions), Flock, Google
Chrome, Opera, Safari & Others.

I Hope You Will Consider My Request.

Looking Forward To Your Reply;
Siyal Khan.