[vlc] Continuous play of videos

gonzague gonzagueddr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 17:36:46 CEST 2010

Hi,
First run vlc, open the playlist, and then drag'n'drop your medias into it.
I think that "play all" will open one instance of  the player foreach
selected files.
Moreover, i don't have this option :  when i' m rigth clicking on a
media file, i have "open with vlc" and "enqueue in vlc's playlist", i'm
not sure that "play all" will open vlc...

cheers