[vlc] Some problems about the vlc media player

Sureshkumar Kanagaraj sureshkumaar1611 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 19:20:57 CEST 2010

Sir,

I am using the vlc media player for years. I satisfied with it in volume,
picture quality and some more features.

But the vlc media player is giving some troubles while playing huge amount
video files one by one. After start playing, goes smoothly with out any
problem. After about half an hour or one hour it crashes and program closed.

Also I want to tell about the play list, while I load my video files by
selecting 'Add Directory' I cannot save it to open again program run again
after crash. Also I cannot continue from last played file. I have to reload
all files by 'Add directory' to the play list and I have to search the last
played file opening each and every file. It may be little easier if I rerun
the vlc media player immediately after it crashed. If I want to continue
after some hours or days it is not possible.

Hence I request you to rectify the problems in your forth coming upgraded
version.

Thank you

Yours,
SURESH