[vlc] Subtitle error

Dimitris Simeon Tzankatian jankatian at live.com
Sat Jun 26 19:22:30 CEST 2010

Hello my name is Dimitris and I live in Greece .I want to tell you the problem that I have with the VLC Player 1.1.0 version. The problem is when I load an *.mkv video file to the player and after that I load the GREEK subtitles it doesn't recognizes the Greek characters .The subtitles are appearing but not in Greek Language. I have made all the possible changes from the control panel from the Religion and Language Options menu but nothing happened, the problem still exists. With the version of VLC 1.0.5 I never had that problems .Can you tell me please a solution how to fix that problem with version 1.1.0 of VLC Player .Thanks a lot.