[vlc] Ancient bug request

Steve Harris steveh02 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 17:01:02 CEST 2010

I love VLC.  I would use it all the time except for a bug that apparently you've decided to ignore for YEARS.  I'm speaking of the bookmarks feature.

I use Media Player Classic because it's nice and it's bookmarks work.  I'd rather use VLC.

After reading several forums I found that bookmarks in VLC broke quite a while ago but apparently they've never been fixed.  I don't know if this is considered a minor feature or it was simply too hard to debug.  Either way, I highly encourage you to fix this.  Thanks.