[vlc] Older Version of VLC

Scott Trakarnkitti scottie_sydney at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 6 03:42:05 CET 2010

Hello Sir/Madam,

My laptop died recently and I had to re-install VLC.  However, it is a newer version and I wonder if the older version is available for download.  The older version had control buttons on the top of the screen with different buttons to speed up or slow down the speed with each left mouse click when play forward or backward.  It was also possible to right quick and do a snapshot of what's on the screen.  I find those much easier to use and handy to have.  I do hope it's possible to get that older version.  I cannot remember the version number, I am so sorry.  But I think it was in 2007 that I installed it.

Thank you for sharing this fantastic software and for your assistance with my query.

Regards,

Scott