[vlc] Query

Cameron Anderson Cameron.Anderson at avonfire.gov.uk
Wed Mar 10 13:59:03 CET 2010

Good Afternoon,
                I work for Avon Fire & Rescue Service and would like to know if we are able to use VLC media player on our network. We are obviously a government body and would like to know if there is a charge for using it?

If you could get back to me as soon as possible i would be most grateful.

Regards

Cameron Anderson
Imagine IT Helpdesk
Email: helpdesk at imagine-uk.com<mailto:helpdesk at imagine-uk.com>
Tel: 0845 2300 758
Imagine IT Support Ltd
Company No 4246653
www.imagine-uk.com
[cid:image001.gif at 01CAC051.754A2D80]

Data Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information Act 2000

Avon Fire & Rescue Service has fulfilled its legal obligations under these Acts and is now working towards implementing all the Information Commissioners recommendations for Good Practice. If you have any queries or requests under these Acts, please put them in writing to the person named at the head of this correspondence.

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be confidential, legally privileged and protected in law. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the address it came from advising that it is not for you and then delete it from your system. Unauthorised disclosure or copying of the information in this email may be unlawful. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions expressed in this message are personal and may not be attributed to Avon Fire Authority or Avon Fire & Rescue Service. It is your responsibility to ensure that the originator of any email has the necessary authority to enter into legally binding obligations with you as neither Avon Fire Authority nor Avon Fire & Rescue Service can be held liable for any costs incurred by unauthorised persons. This email and any attachments are believed to be free from viruses but it is your responsibility to carry out all necessary virus checks and Avon Fire Authority accepts no liability in connection therewith.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star on behalf of Avon Fire & Rescue Service. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk