[vlc] Bugreport

Lutring Márk lutring.mark at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 21:55:30 CET 2010

Dear Developer
I use the VLC 1.1.0 on ubuntu linux 9.10 codname karmic koala. I have an AMD Athlon XP 3200+ cpu and ati radeaon 9600xt vga card furthermore a sounblaster 24bit soundcard. I would like to report a bug. I am sending you a snapshot about the bug.
You can see the bug in the bottom in left. The length of the video is wrong.
The bug is caused by some .vob file the codec is mpeg-1/2 and ac3 sound, the bug appear only this files. I hope I can help in VLC developing
--
Lutring Márk