[vlc] Help! I Really Like VLC, But...

Bill Stewart getstew at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 05:12:37 CET 2010

Hi-

I've been a user for well over a year, but have hit upon any annoying
problem that's caused me to uninstall.
Below is a paste of what I posted to your forums. No one was able to help.
Any way you guys can fix? I do like VLC a lot!

Thanks!

Bill

Just reinstalled 1.0.5 after upgrading to Windows 7.

Now if I'm watching something in full screen and adjust something on the
navigation controller (volume, play, pause...etc.) My Windows 7 task bar
immediately pops up at the bottom of the screen.
I then have to click away from the task bar to get it to disappear.

I seem to remember this happening when I installed using Vista, but can't
remember how I solved the problem. Already tried "Always on top" in video
settings.

Thanks for any help, it's making me mental!