[vlc] Feedback & Freehelp

Avinash Kashyap avinash.kashyap at yahoo.co.in
Fri Mar 19 18:51:50 CET 2010

Hi,
    I've recently started using VLC and I must say that it is really a great
product in terms of using system resources, codecs, quality and the best
part is it's free. I can use it with not only my DVDs and other media files
but also with the videos which I shoot with my Digicam and Mobilephone as
well. Great!!!
    One thing which many people would find awkward is that, when we are
playing any audio file e.g. mp3 and we maximize the player; the controls are
shown placed in a very awkward fashion, well I think that it could be dealt
by disabling the maximize button while playing any audio file. But this is
not an issue with me.
    Well I am from India and know little bit about programming and
designing, but still I wish to help you if I can with documentation or any
translations, with a couple of major indian languages e.g. Gujarati, Hindi,
Punjabi, Bengali, Urdu. And I would be simply happy to do that.

Warm Regards,
avinash kashyap
Try to keep your e-mail size less than 100 kb and save electricity, time,
internet traffic from clogging and best of all; your this effort can help a
lot to save nature. Please consider it. I've configured my e-mail service as
not to accept mails, more than 100kb in size, unless explicitly permitted.