[vlc] problem with 1.0.5

Riccardo riccardo_1979 at email.it
Sat Mar 20 17:13:18 CET 2010

Hi,

I want to report a strange problem about the vlc 1.0.5 use.

When I insert a DVD-Video in my pc device, the system open the Autoplay
Window with all the software dedicated for see the DVD Video (Windows Media
Player - VLC - Power DVD etc).

If in the Auto play window I click on the "Reproduce video with vlc" , vlc
don't run, is not possible to reproduce the dvd-video (no errors are
showed). All the other (wmp - power dvd etc) work well, it is not an
Autoplay problem.

This problem is only for vlc 1.0.5. I have uninstalled the last vlc 1.0.5
version and reinstalled the previous vlc version 1.0.3 , now with this
version, the dvd-videos are reproducible with vlc 1.0.3 .

My system is Windows 7 64 BIT

Bye

 Sponsor:
 Registrati e partecipa al concorso Libertadibanca.com, puoi vincere 1 Volkswagen New Beetle, 1 Vespa S e diventare il nuovo testimonial UBI Banca
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=10278&d=20-3