[vlc] RE RE: Urgent Help, Deinterlace Bug or Documentaion problem

Guy Perkins me at atdotmedotuk.me.uk
Mon Mar 22 00:29:18 CET 2010

Hi

May thanks for the reply Jen-Baptiste.
Aplogies, I have duplicated this on VLC Devel. I Was getting frustrated,
I had asked ages ago on the forum & this list before.
Sincere thanks for the reply.

Can you advise, is there a nightly that would allow me to continue app
development using the New version Activex JS calls for deinterlace, so
that I can continue/complete my App development based on these "new"
calls, in readyness for release 1.1.0?

What is the current expected timescale for 1.1.0 release?

I did see one older thread that mentioned removal of AX deinterlace due
to a security risk, but, please be aware that some people, like me,
using the Activex, aren't using it on a "Web" hosted page.(Local machine
only).

Would it be prudent to have a simplified html example page for the
embeded activex/html/js, so that users could "view source" & replicate
the facets they require?
I would not be able to offer much help to the VLC project, but,
maintaining a simple single page "MIGHT" be something that I could
offer. This was invaulable to me in the earlier days in quickly picking
up calls, methods & syntax. Far quicker than wading through the
documentation. Let me know.

Once again, thanks for the reply, at least I know now, it's not me being
completely dense in not finding the call.

Kind regards

Guy perkins