[vlc] Less quality?

Mario Gómez mario_mds at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 27 18:19:24 CET 2010

Hi guys.

I'm Mario from Argentina and I have a question for ya:

I notice a lower video quality playing .flv files (the ones with the H.264 codec) since I updated my VLC 1.0.2 version to 1.0.5.

Could it be that you "messed" with this codec in latest releases?

I already changed the video output module to YUV, Windows GDI, DirectX, OpenGL and DirectX 3D, but the problem persists.

Is there any way I can workaround this issue?

Thanx in advance.

Mario.
mario_mds at hotmail.com

P.S.: I would also love that all these files (Flash-YouTube=Google-Video) use Ogg/Theora, but that's just the way the world goes...