[vlc] VLC Users List Protocol

Jeff Snyder working_class_peon at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 15:46:25 CEST 2010

Hello Again Everyone,

I sent out the following message a short while ago, but I just received a corrupted copy as a receipt, so I am not sure if my original message made it through okay. Just in case it didn't, here is another copy of that message. I apologize if this message is redundant, and unnecessary:

When I encounter problems with the Mac version of VLC, discover bugs, or have suggestions for improvement, which is the best avenue to follow in order to get your attention:

1. Post here on the VLC Users mailing list

2. Post in the Mac OS X Troubleshooting forum

3. Post in the VLC media player Feature Requests forum

4. Open a ticket at the trac.videolan.org site

5. Email you privately

6. None of the above - you don't love me! :)

Thanks for the clarification,

Jeff Snyder/SnidelyW

27" 2.8 GHz Quad Core i7 iMac with 8 GB of RAM and a 2 TB Hitachi Hard Drive
Zippin' along, baby, zippin' along! Catch us if you can! -- Dave Clark Five 1965