[vlc] Cant play CD's and DVD's

marcelo piwnica mpiwnica at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 19:51:50 CEST 2010

Dear Messrs;
I'm writing to you in order to inform you that you have a BIG FLAW in the program of your VLC Media Player.The fact is that the player cannot read DVD's and CD's because an error message is issued that VLC IS INCAPABLE OF OPENING THE MRL.So DVD and CD playing are beyond its possibilities.
I find this completely absurd in a Media Player.
I dont know which is the origin of the problem but VLC is not fullfilling its mission as Media Player.Its just a file reader.
I would like if you could fix this absurd problem soon.Thanks a lot.
Have a nice day and recieve my best regards.

Marcelo Piwnica
Israel