[vlc] Video starts out disabled.

Magnus Ahnfelt morpheus.is at home.se
Wed May 19 18:29:45 CEST 2010

Hi.
I'm using VLC 1.0.5, and I have a problem. When I try to start an mp4
video, the video track always starts out as "Disabled". I don't have
this problem with any other format. I also don't have any problems
playing the mp4 format, once I enable the video track. I just don't
understand why it starts out as being disabled. Is there a setting I'm
missing or something?

It's not a big problem, but if I put a couple of videos with the mp4
format in the playlist, I have to activate the video track every time a
new video starts.
I haven't found any references to this particular problem anywhere, and
it seems my activation email for the forums has gotten lost somewhere,
so I figured I might as well try to go to the source.

Thanks in advance,

Magnus