[vlc] Need VLC to Play .VRO mpeg 2 Video Files - Please

dave at dvainc.com dave at dvainc.com
Sat May 22 06:26:45 CEST 2010

	Hello,

	The jobs of three people in Portland, Oregon, US could be saved if
you would consider this improvement to VLC Media Player.

	Our wish is for VLC Media Player to play the mpeg2  vr_movie.VRO
file created by a Panasonic DVD RAM recorder directly from the
mounted Disk.

	VLC Media Player (ver 4.4.2 Qt4) Opens and Plays the mpeg2 video
file only after it is copied to my hard drive and I changed the
extension to  vr_movie.MPG

	Our computers are running under Windows XP2

	Please consider this revision to the VLC Media Player as soon as
possible.

	Thank You,

	Dave Vaughn

	dave at dvainc.com [1]
  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }

Links:
------
[1] mailto:dave at dvainc.com