[vlc] Video Player 1.0.5 Goldeneye vs vlc-1.0.5-win32

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Sat May 22 20:25:17 CEST 2010

On 16.05.2010, at 05:40, Norman Taer wrote:

> I have not been able to open even one .mov file with VLC 1.0.5

That's a pity. However, we are unable to help you if you
a) send a mail off-list to a person who doesn't read his videolan-related on a daily basis (anymore, regrettably)
b) don't provide any error messages or warnings or even more specific about the files in question as MOV is a container format, which contain virtually anything just like any real-life container.

Best regards,

Felix

--
VideoLAN