[vlc] VLC MP3 Artwork Display Bug

Johnnie J. Young jjyoung at mindspring.com
Thu May 27 21:28:01 CEST 2010

There is a bug in VLC where album artwork embedded in an MP3 that is above a
certain size doesn't display properly.  The largest size artwork that
displays correctly seems to be about 400 x 400 pixels.  But I have many MP3s
with album artwork at 500 x 500 pixels and the artwork gets cut off even
though the artwork displays fine when the MP3s are played on an iPod or
using any other music application on my computer such as Windows Media
Player.

The VLC version that I'm using is VLC Media Player 1.0.5 Goldeneye using
Windows XP.

Thanks,

Johnnie J. Young

jjyoung at mindspring.com