[vlc] Change Icon

Shyamasundara Dasa shyamasundaradasa at gmail.com
Sat May 29 09:09:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

Your player is very good and I usually use it instead of Q Time on my
Mac. My only question is why such an ugly Icon? When I first saw it on
my computer I thought it was a mistake or that it was some very crude
piece of software and didn't want to use it. It is also very
unintuitive as it looks like a road pilon for construction sites.

May I suggest that you get someone to design a nicer more intuitive
ICON matching the quality of this great piece of software.

Yours faithfully

Shyamasundara Dasa