[vlc] VLC HELP WITH VIDEO CLIPS

Melissa Genazzio mgenazzio at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 17:45:45 CET 2010

Hello,

I am currently trying to run your program VLC Media Player. what I would
like to do with it is play my entire video and create clips from that master
video. I'm not sure how to do so. It is a very simple task and I do not how
to do so in VLC. I have certain times when I want the video to start and
when I want the video to stop and I want to splice it from the original
video. I have looked at all of you websites/forums/wiki and discussion
boards. Can you please help me with this minor problem.

The person before me at this job used your program to make clips from a
longer video and I can not seem to find out how to do so myself.

Please email me back asap

*Melissa

--
~~~~~~~~