[vlc] Fwd: Win 7 64 Bit Problems

Daniel Sommer daniel.sommer at cajaweb.de
Tue Nov 9 21:06:47 CET 2010

Hello Team,

i just would like to ask, whether in future versions following problems
will be fixed. I suppose those problems may depend on my ati grafics
card, windows 7 or 64 bit system.  Maybe only one of those things is the
reason:

vls is lagging under some conditions. (mpg2 or hd video)
full screen does not always work correctly (at least at direct 3d
output, in those rather rar cases just the video window hides all
frames, but does not fill the whole screen)

Do you know these issues? Maybe the problems depend on the grafic driver?!

Greets, Daniel