[vlc] bottom task bar

L C lchenkal at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 13 08:10:23 CEST 2010

To whom it may concern,
I am currently using version 1.0.0.0 version of your software which works perfectly well except for the fact that while watching any movie and regardless of resolution or audio settings. While I am watching in full screen mode, every so often, the task bar just pops up and I have not touched the mouse or pressed any key.
In all honesty this has happened way too many times because otherwise I would not have sent you this message.
I would like to see this problem rectified in the future. I PLEAD that your orginisation WILL deal with this problem so the stupid fucking task bar no longer pops up during any movie. Do you GET IT?????
Also, version 1.0.0.0 is the only GOOD version of your software. I have tried using the updated versions but they SUCK. Many playback problems with partial content.
Maybe that's what you want. If so, your no better than media player of bill the asshole gates.
Take this software back to version 1.0.0.0 and FIX IT.
Do NOT add any BULLSHIT to it. V 1.0.0.0.0 is the best PERIOD.
I hope you get it.

If you want help? I doubt you would accept it but I would be pleased to test run the software and make it SPECTACULAR.

Thanks for your time.
Lance
Vancouver, Canada.
God Bless.