[vlc] Support!

VISHAL SHANKAR vishalshankar12345 at msn.com
Sat Oct 30 16:28:34 CEST 2010

 Hi. This is Recent Important News about your software! I'm using VLC Media Player for years and when i go to service my HP Laptop(in HP Service), they said to most of the customers that if any customer uses VLC Player and get any problems, they won't repair even if laptop has warranty. When i asked for reason, they told that if we use VLC, speakers will burst and so the main-board and other hardware get problems. They told it is recommended nowadays by the companies(like HP, HCL, Lenovo, Sony, Toshiba, Acer and many more) and their sellers and dealers not to use VLC Player! I like the VLC Team to find and rectify the problems created by using the player, so that the companies recommend using it!