[vlc] Streaming through VLC

Duncan Dimech duncan.dimech at exorgroup.com
Tue Sep 14 21:14:27 CEST 2010

Dear Sir/Madam

We would like to use VLC as a streaming solution to a non profitable
organization.  I look into the documentation provided and the list of video
capture cards shows only old models that are hard to obtain

Can we use other video capture cards?  If yes what shall we look for when
asking for one at a retail shop?  Are they any preferred brands and models
or is there an updated list?

Thanks and Regards

Duncan Dimech   MSc MBCS

Managing Director

EXOR Group Ltd

T: +356 9982 9840

E: duncan.dimech at exorgroup.com

--------------------------------

Email Disclaimer:

The information in this email, and any of its attachments, is strictly
confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it
is addressed. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you
are not the intended recipient, you must not copy or distribute it or take
action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error, please
notify us as soon as possible. Please note that communication via email over
the internet is insecure because third parties may have the possibility to
access and manipulate emails. EXOR Group Ltd will accept no responsibility
or liability in respect of risks associated with the use of internet e-mail.