[vlc] deactivation of video track gets lost when looping playlist

Jan Böning Jan-Boening at web.de
Wed Apr 6 14:50:29 CEST 2011

Hi,

there may be a minor bug in VLC's playlist. When I open a music video and only want to listen to the music, I deactivate the video track (needs less resources) and let it repeat endlessly. But every time the video/playlist starts again, the information about that deactivation gets lost. IMHO, this info should "survive" the playlist loop (e.g. like volume setting). The phenomenon is independent from the video codec and encounters using VLC media player 1.1.8 installed on a Win XP Home SP3.

Keep up good work! Greetings from Freiburg, Germany,

Jan