[vlc] Idea for improvement of VLC-player - playback speed

Victor Yevchenko victor_hwarang23 at msn.com
Wed Apr 6 21:05:45 CEST 2011

Hi

I very much enjoy your VLC-player. Since I listen to a lot of talkradio-podcasts, which I use to set up in playlists, I often speed it up from 1.00x to 1,13/1,18x on "Current playback speed" to save a little time without impacting what I listen to. In this connection, I would like to point out to you that the playback speed resets itself after each playlist track is over and new track begins. This makes it a bit inconvenient since the VLC-user has to change the playbackspeed everytime a new track begins.
Therefore, please consider adding the capability of the playback speed to stay as set from the begining, so that it doesn't reset itself each time a new track starts.

Thank you in andvance for your time and consideration.

Best regards
Victor