[vlc] Problem

Kevin kmblythe20 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 04:48:14 CEST 2011

  I am trying to install version 1.19 on my computer, I have windows 7 Home
Premium SP1 and every time I try to install it, the installer keeps asking
for the administrator. The Problem is that I am the administrator of this
machine. I have tried to proceed under the current user, being that I am the
administrator. I never set a administrator password except for the one that
is on my login. I have also tried to use the administrator username with my
password and it doesn't like that. I have also tried to leave the
administrator password blank with no success. I have tried to run it from
the website and I have tried to download the file and install it with no
success. I have also restarted my computer and login again with no success.
I have run out of ideas as to what to try next. Can you please assist me
with this issue, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Kevin

Kmblythe20 at hotmail.com