[vlc] Possible change?

Karthik. V kar.sreevirus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 14:14:45 CEST 2011

Hi,

My name is Karthik and I'm a long time user of the VLC media player, which I
feel is quite an awesome piece of software. Sending this mail is just me
being picky in wanting to let you know of these three issues (?) I've noted
(on Windows):

1. I can almost never seek RMVB files. VLC crashes when I seek ahead a few
times irrespective of the file or system.

2. The Recent Media list does not hold all media I've played recently. Only
those that I've dragged and dropped. The ones for which I've double-clicked
or specified as URL in order to play are not listed. I don't even know if
this is intentional.

3. Will there ever be support for UNDF? I've been over the forum a few times
and I've seen posts on how there's currently no support, etc. Is UNDF a
royalty-paid codec?

Anyway, thanks for making the software and all the best to you guys for the
future.

--
Karthik. V

My Blogs: nerdogasm.wordpress.com