[vlc] VLC media player on c't software DVD

Felix Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 3 03:00:13 CEST 2011

On 01.08.2011, at 19:12, c't computer magazine wrote:

> Dear Software Author,
>
> As in the previous one, c't special Mac & i will include a covermount DVD with great special and full versions of Mac OS X software in the next issue.

[blabla]

I filled out the form and inserted my address for a copy of the journal. In case it is published prior to VDD, I'll gladly take it with me in case anybody is interested.

"Mac & I" is a quarterly published spin-off of German's major IT mag "C't" btw., which is I why I responded to that.

Best,

Felix

--
VideoLAN