[vlc] VLC version 1.1.11

Henry Lim henrylim2628 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 09:23:53 CEST 2011

Hi,

First of all, I'd like to thank the team developing VLC and make it one of the most versatile media players available.

I enjoy using the player, but there's something I'd like to highlight to you.

I play music through play lists I created.  When I play the second play list, the music plays, but play list available is still the first one.  Instead of showing the first play list, VLC added the second play list to the first.  It's very confusing if one wants to save changes made to a play list.

I hope the team can improve the player further by allowing a play list to be burnt into a disc.

Thanks again.

Henry Lim
from Malaysia