[vlc] small problem with VLC player

hakavon hakavon at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 05:58:11 CET 2011

Hello.

I really like VLC Media Player.  It's very useful to me.

One question-
I've noticed that recently the orange cone in the center of the screen has been covered with a red and white hat.  Likely this is related to the observance of Christmas.

Is there a way to turn this off?  Not all people observe Christmas, and it would be preferred to not have this red and white hat displayed.

I'm sure it will eventually disappear, but is there a way to set the player to not display the hat at all?

Thank you!
"hakavon"